Pre and Post Natal Exercise
SWEAT personal trainers Abbie, Lissie and Lily are all now qualified in pre and post natal exercise and are available for 1-1 bookings for mums-to-be and new mums!
Are you and friends interested in exercising in a small private group?
Our private studio can accommodate pre + post natal exercise sessions for private groups Monday-Friday from 9am with the last booking at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
(subject to availability)
For mums to be, a prenatal routine can be daunting, and pregnancy massage often not thought of. But pregnancy massage can help ease back pain, swollen legs and fatigue. The benefits include:
- A reduction in discomfort through muscle spasm, cramp, tension and back ache.
- Stimulate soft tissue to reduce swelling, often seen as swollen ankles in pregnancy and disperse fluid retention.
- Boost energy levels and relieve fatigue
- Promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Ease digestive problems
- Improve circulation and enhance blood flow to the womb
- Encourage a healthy and strong internal environment for the baby to grow in
- Promote homeostasis or balance when bodily systems are working harmoniously
- Sciatic pain
- Pregnancy massage can also help improve quality of sleep and provide relief from headaches
Pregnancy massage is tailored specifically to the needs of the pregnant woman and their changing bodies.
We will soon be offering weekly Pre and Post Natal Pilates. Please sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know of new services.